McCormick Systems, Inc., the Nation’s Leader in Estimating Software, is currently looking for a Call Center Support Technician. McCormick provides estimating software for the Electrical, Automated Building Systems, and Plumbing / Mechanical industry. The Call Center Support Technician will provide direct support to customers via phone or remote desktop connection. All customer contact is via phone or email / internet. We pride ourselves on prompt, courteous, and solution providing customer service and technical support.
- Assist customers in the use of McCormick Systems software and hardware
- Troubleshoot McCormick Systems software and hardware
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation concerning processes and procedures associated with support. Document all pertinent information including nature of problem and resolution of issue.
- Provide first rate customer support and information to existing customer base.
Skills / Experience
- Strong problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly learn new technology
- Candidates must have excellent customer service skills and a willingness to deal with technical problems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to relay technical material to all levels of end users
- A high-degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to remain calm when dealing with frustrated customers; the ability to maintain job satisfaction while working under different conditions
- Knowledge of personal computers
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills of Wide / Local Area Networks
- Previous call center experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and software
- An understanding of the principles of client-server and Terminal Services software is a plus
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Candidate must be able to work independently as well as collaborate with a team to solve issues at all levels
- Candidate must be able to be flexible with scheduling. Support hours to customers are M-F 6am to 4pm. Shift is 8 hours, but needs to be flexible to cover other shifts if necessary.
- Experience with training users on software applications is a plus!
- Candidate must possess above average phone skills, effective communication skills, problem solving abilities and be able to assess situations in a timely manner.
The candidate will be paid an industry leading salary based on experience. Please submit salary history and requirements with resume.
Company offers a health plan, dental plan, 401k plan with company match and other benefits available to all full time employees.
Company offers 10 days of vacation after 1 year of employment. After two years – 11 days, after 3 years – 12 days, after 4 years – 13 days and so on up to a maximum of 4 weeks vacation.
Company offers 5 personal days after 90 days of employment. At each anniversary date, you receive 5 personal days to be used each year.
- Great work environment
- Office is business casual
- Family owned and operated
- 40 years in business
- Company offers tuition reimbursement
- Position is full time (Monday – Friday – hours are either 6am to 3pm or 7am to 4pm)
Employment will be located in our office in Chandler, AZ
As a Call Center Support Technician, you will occasionally be called upon to perform other duties not included in this job description.
If you feel that you meet or exceed these qualifications and would like to join our winning team, please feel free to email a resume and salary history to email@example.com.
Resumes will not be considered without salary history.