McCormick Systems, the Nation’s Leader in Estimating Software, is looking for a .NET programmer using the Visual Studio 2017 environment for a set of database driven applications supporting a vertical niche in the Construction market. You will be part of a dynamic team of professionals focused on designing, producing and enhancing the highest quality and functional software for the Construction Industry. Your skills, creativity and innovation are relied upon while furthering your career and knowledge.
The software engineer will develop enhancements to the company’s line of estimating products. Candidate will work with the company leadership, sales team, and development team to develop software requirements, architect and implement software that interfaces with the existing product line, and develop test plans. Candidate will analyze business processes and requirements to create solutions that meet and exceed the project needs and vision. Candidate will work within a team – committed to meeting project deadlines.
- 3+ years developing in C#
- 3+ years experience in VB.NET is a plus
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Installshield experience is a plus
- Experience in writing applications in VBA/Microsoft Access is a plus
The candidate will be paid an industry leading salary. Please submit salary history / requirement with resume.
Company offers a health plan, dental plan, 401k plan with company match, and other benefits available to all employees.
Company offers 10 days of vacation after 1 year of employment. After two years – 11 days, after 3 years – 12 days, after 4 years – 13 days and so on up to a maximum of 4 weeks vacation.
Company offers 5 personal days after 90 days of employment. At each anniversary date, you receive 5 personal days to be used each year.
- Company offers tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement for job related travel / business expenses
- Position is full time – Monday – Friday. Hours are 6am – 3pm.
- Great work environment
- Office is business casual
- Family owned and operated
- 39 Years in business
Employment will be located in our office in Chandler, AZ
As a Software Developer, you will occasionally be called upon to perform other duties not included in this job description.
If you feel that you meet or exceed these qualifications and would like to join our winning team, please feel free to email a resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes will not be considered without salary history.