McCormick Systems, Inc. provides estimating software for the Electrical, Plumbing and Automated Building Systems industry. We are currently in our 39th year of business. We pride ourselves on prompt, courteous, and solution providing customer service and technical support. McCormick Systems is a family owned and operated company.
The Support Account Rep main objective is to provide B2B customer service to existing McCormick users. The Support Account Rep also generates sales of yearly Technical Support Plans (assist current customers in renewing their support contracts). Contact is via phone or email / internet.
- Follow-up with customers on a consistent basis to make sure everything is working to their expectations.
- Contact customers not current on their support agreement with the intent to sell them a renewal.
- Maintain customer accounts
- Work within a team – committed to the product and top quality service
- Refer to Regional Sales Managers the customer with needs for additional products and services.
- Refer to Technical Support Manager any issues that the Support Department needs to follow up on and address.
- Focus will be to ensure customer satisfaction of our existing customer base with periodic contact via phone.
- On occasion will need to perform other customer service functions and attend events as directed.
Skills / Experience
- Candidates must have excellent customer service skills.
- Looking for an aggressive, career focused, goal oriented person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be computer literate; experience using contact management software is a plus.
- A high level of motivation and “can do” nature.
- Candidate must have ability to Sell and possess professional presentation skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Self motivated individual that can actively promote a “team” attitude.
- Construction knowledge is a plus.
- Candidate must possess above average phone skills, effective communication skills, problem solving abilities and be able to assess situations in a timely manner.
- Know when to handle a problem and / or when to escalate the problem
The candidate will be paid an industry leading salary with opportunity for bonuses.
Company offers a health plan, dental plan, 401k plan with company match and other benefits available to all full time employees.
Company offers 10 days of vacation after 1 year of employment. After two years – 11 days, after 3 years – 12 days, after 4 years – 13 days and so on up to a maximum of 4 weeks vacation.
Company offers 5 personal days after 90 days of employment. At each anniversary date, you receive 5 personal days to be used each year.
- Company offers tuition reimbursement.
- Reimbursement for job related travel / business expenses
- Position is full time – Monday – Friday hours are either 6am – 3pm or 7am to 4pm depending on territories covered.
- Great work environment
- Office is business casual
- Family owned and operated
Employment will be located in our office in Chandler, AZ
As a Support Account Rep, you will occasionally be called upon to perform other duties not included in this job description.
If you feel that you meet or exceed these qualifications and would like to join our winning team, please feel free to email a resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes will not be considered without salary history.