Maximize productivity with best-of-breed small business estimating software designed to help you save time.
Built for small to mid-sized contractors, McCormick brings you the power you need to create fast and accurate estimates.
Automate Your Bids
- Speed up takeoff with prebuilt items and custom assemblies
- Automatically count assemblies, receptacles and measurements with a click
- Our patented Auto Home Run instantly draws and measures your run so you’ll know supply needs, cost and best path
- Get real-time pricing updates from preferred suppliers so costs are always correct
Streamline Your Estimates
- Customizable breakdowns of jobs
- Auto-count items and features within job drawings
- Create job hotlists to make takeoffs faster
- Audit trails to quickly see every change or update
- Instant material lists are formed as breakouts develop
Built for the unique needs of small to mid-sized contractors, McCormick estimating software gives you the power to create faster, better bids and know how your labor costs play into each job.
Organize Your Labor
- Never run out of space with unlimited job storage
- Collaborate on jobs or let each estimator create their own bid
- Price out subcontractors, direct job expenses, equipment rentals and more
- Choose which employees are on the job and their hours so you know exactly what you’re spending
- Customizable symbols, items and assemblies, making your plans easier to read
- Overlay multiple drawings to see differences easily
- View bid summaries, automatic graphs, labor scheduling and proposals
- Customize your dashboards so every bid matches your ideal setup
Design and estimate in one program. McCormick Pro comes with our all-in-one digital takeoff tool, Design Estimating Pro.
With Design Estimating Pro, contractors can complete estimates and takeoffs all in the same drawing — from PDF to proposal.
Design Estimating Pro:
- Point-and-click home runs for faster takeoff
- Work on multiple plans and drawings simultaneously
- Overlay drawings to easily compare job plans