Sustainable Energy is the Next Big Thing…
The Biden-Harris administration recently announced the Building a Better Grid Initiative to make improvements to and modernize the power grid. This $20 billion initiative is being funded by the Department of Energy and aims to make the U.S. power grid more resilient to the impacts of climate change, increase access to affordable and reliable clean energy and create good-paying American jobs across industry sectors. (For an overview, check out our article!)
Schedule a Demo
Easily create estimates for solar energy jobs using McCormick System’s trade-specific features.
- A solar energy database with included labor units, allowing you to complete the estimate with accuracy and ease.
- An extensive electrical database of preloaded items and assemblies, so you’ll know exactly what it will take to complete the install.
- Design Estimating Pro — McCormick’s all-in-one point-and-click digital takeoff — to measure runs and count all facets of the job.
- Custom reporting to help manage the job.
Step up your electrical estimating and digital takeoff software.
Estimating and Digital Takeoff Software Built for Electrical Contractors.
- Automatically estimate labor hours and material prices while you design.
- Do it all from one program with real-time integration between takeoff and estimating.
- Create drawings from your customizable database that comes with over 55,000 items and 25,000 prebuilt assemblies.
- Instantly update pricing directly from major pricing services or your individual supply house.
- Never miss a measurement or run with our Auto-count and patented Auto Home Run features.
- Electrical databases specialized for both the US and Canada.
- PDF editing for last-minute change orders.
Software Built for Electrical Contractors
Step up your electrical estimating and digital takeoff software to win sustainable energy jobs.
McCormick, by far, is the best estimating tool out there. And we’ve used all of them. McCormick is definitely the most powerful estimating software out there, in my opinion.Erik Brown, Vice President, Brown Electric, Inc.